Let's co-create the correct suite of fully managed due diligence solutions to reduce your risk while minimizing your cost!
We work with companies like yours to automate vendor risk identification to keep examiners happy while simultaneously helping them steer clear of the exorbitant penalties tied to noncompliance. At the same time, we also give hours back to your employees so they can focus on what really matters—driving business growth and adding revenue to your bottom line.
You might think of us as a risk automation center that eliminates human errors, generates executive reports, and provides a single source of truth for vendor compliance. Together, we can co-create the correct suite of fully managed due diligence solutions that are guaranteed to help your organization:
- Safeguard against financial, operational, and reputational risks associated with vendor noncompliance.
- Pass upcoming examinations.
- Protect customers.
- Ensure business continuity and resilience.
For over 25 years, Fortrex Technologies has combined exceptional service and specialized expertise with cutting-edge software and automation to help hundreds of highly regulated companies ranging from small community banks to multi-billion dollar institutions, and from insurance companies to healthcare providers.
Explore how we can reduce your risk and save you money:
- VendManage: Fortrex executes your entire third party risk management program, significantly reducing your cost and making you always being prepared for an exam which reduces the risk of a finding. This includes the VendSure service and VendorPoint product noted below.
- VendSure: Fortrex reduces your risk and cost by completing the heavy lifting analysis of your high inherent risk vendors. The analysis is robust, comprehensive, and thorough, so your staff is in a position to report to your Board of Directors and mitigate or accept risk from a knowledgeable position.
- VendorPoint: Fortrex provides the most flexible third party risk management solution, minimizing your labor costs and risk by prompting your staff to complete only and exactly the work they need to complete and helping ensure you are always prepared for a regulatory exam or internal audit.
- Consulting and Advisory Services: Fortrex consults with you to review and update your policies and other areas of your programs. This reduces audit and exam risk by keeping your policies are up to date with current regulations and standards. Your staff are then spending time completing only those tasks that are required.
- Real-time Scans: Fortrex provides real-time scan information for onboarding and monitoring third parties to help protect your reputational risk. This scan includes adverse press coverage, watchlists, blacklists, sanctions, bribery and corruption, litigation, ESG, and more.
- Resiliency as a Service (RaaS): Fortrex reduces your resiliency risk by ensuring your business continuity, disaster recovery, and third party risk management programs are in alignment. Knowing how your vendors impact your ability to recover from an event and execute your business during and immediately after an event provide you with the opportunity to mitigate issues before they cost you money and reputation.
- Risk Automation Center: Fortrex ties together all of your related risk programs so that you have a comprehensive risk management program. The program is implemented and maintained by regulatory experts working as closely as you would like with your staff to preserve your company’s integrity and reputation while increasing automation and reducing cost.
- Contract Review: Fortrex provides additional confidence and opportunities for price reductions through contract review of third parties prior to onboarding. The prospective vendor’s contract is evaluated against FFIEC guidance so you are aware of what the vendor has and has not included. With this knowledge you can negotiate a lower price and require mitigation actions prior to signing the contract.
- Digital Attack Surface Risk Assessment: Fortrex helps protect you from reputation and operation risk issues by providing comprehensive discovery of your and your vendors’ internet-facing assets in the surface, deep, and dark web.
- Breach and Hack Support: For events like SolarWinds and Kesaya, Fortrex reduces your post-breach and post-hack exposure risk by immediately reaching out to your vendors to determine how they have been affected and what they are doing to mitigate any risk. This allows you to quickly see which vendors to focus on and take rapid mitigation action internally and with your vendors.
- ESG: Fortrex provides ESG consulting services including building out risk frameworks based on the upcoming and evolving regulatory environment, minimizing your ESG risk.
Let’s co-create the correct suite of fully managed due diligence solutions to achieve your goals, usually for less than the cost of personnel you would need to achieve these goals in-house!